Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sickness.

So, last night I wrote my first blog entry around after 11pm and had a cold. I just wasn't tired and didn't feel bad at the time, fast forward to this morning and my nose and sinus is stuffed to the max. Of course I would sleep in any other day, but today I had a paper due, and my professor has two rules: 1. No late papers. and 2. No papers submitted by email. I woke up a tad late for a shower, so got dressed, ate a quick breakfast and brushed my teeth then headed out the door about 20 min later. The 15 min walk took me 20 min, but I left early enough to get there on time. While I turned my paper in my professor was like, "Oh god, are you ok?" and I mumbled something about sleep. It was a bright sunny day outside and I had a coat to act as a pillow and went to sleep on the grass. While I wish that got me over the cold outright, I did feel a lot better. Right now I feel surprisingly good and just have mild congestion.

Luckily my tues-thursdays are pretty lax, my next class wasn't until 2:35 and I was able to recharge for it. I also got a lot of work done :) .

Never underestimate the power of sunshine and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment